The Congressional Hispanic Leadership Institute (CHLI) Public Policy Hill Briefing last month focused on “Where do Hispanic creators and viewers fit in changing “TV” platforms?”
The dialogue on February 8th was moderated by Felix Sanchez, President and CEO of the National Hispanic Foundation for the Arts, and included the following expert panelists:
- U.S. Representative Marc Veasey of Texas
- Michael Fernandez, Vice President of Marketing, VME Media
- Saul Hernandez, Vice President of Government Relations, NCTA – The Internet and Television Association
- Christina Mason, Senior Manager of Government Affairs, Dish Networks
- Augusto Valdez, Partner, Kids Street
The CHLI Congressional Briefing Public Policy provides a platform for an in-depth dialogue on current public policy issues that affect the U.S. Hispanic and Portuguese communities. The Briefing Series takes place on a quarterly basis and includes Members of Congress, Congressional staff, government officials, national leaders, and experts from the private and public sectors.
We thank the following businesses for your help in making this program possible: Access Audio Visuals, Catering by Seasons, and Choice Photography.
To view the program on CHLI’s YouTube Channel TheCHLI, click here.
View the photo album of the program here.