Are you practicing a ketogenic diet? Here’s one of my favorite recipes for those looking for a fantastic Keto friendly dessert.
Prep Time:15 minutes
8 oz cream cheese
4 oz cold heavy cream
4 tbsp Vanilla Greek yogurt
¼ cup granulated Monk Sugar or any other flavors
1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup chopped Raspberry or any other fruit the you enjoy (optional)
4 tbsp of Monk sugar
1. Place the cream cheese and sweetener in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with
a paddle attachment.
2. Mix on medium-low speed until the mixture is creamy.
3. Add vanilla extract and sour cream and beat until well blended.
4. Scrape down the beater and the sides of the bowl with a spatula then switch to
the whisk attachment and pour in the heavy cream.
5. Whip until the mixture can hold stiff peaks.
6. Divide the mixture between the glasses, refrigerate for 4 hours or freeze it for
7. top with chopped raspberries (if using) and serve.
If you like this recipe, you are invited to participate in our next class to be held in Daytona Beach, FL. For more information, you can view the details here.