U.S. HISPANIC CHAMBER OF COMMERCE PARTNERS WITH UPS FOR 2022 PROUDLY UNSTOPPABLE LATINX-OWNED: SMALL BUSINESS GRANT PROGRAM
UPS recognizes the past two years have been monumentally difficult for diverse-owned small businesses due to the pandemic and economic issues.
UPS is committed to keeping Latinx-Owned small businesses moving forward. We’ve partnered with the USHCC to show our support and help Latinx-Owned small businesses be unstoppable. We’re making a donation to provide direct assistance to small businesses in need.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION:
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2022
TYPICAL GRANT AMOUNTS WILL BE $5,000 PER BUSINESS THAT IS SELECTED.
– The applicant must be a small business with less than 20 full-time employees.
– The applicant must be a majority Hispanic-owned business with an active EIN or ITIN number.
– The business must have been in operation for at least 9 months from the date that you complete this form.
– The business registered main address must be located in the U.S. states or territories.
– Typical grant amounts will be $5,000 per business that is selected.
The deadline to submit your application is Friday, September 16, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET.