Acceptance of Terms
Access to our Website
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Using the Website
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access this website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them. This website should only be used for lawful purposes; therefore, under no circumstances can you use the website for:
- any unlawful purpose;
- promoting any illegal activities, inciting violence or to promote sexually explicit material;
- promoting any form of discrimination;
- the purpose of harming, threatening, defaming or abusing/harassing any other person in a way that invades someone’s privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or unacceptable;
- to create, check, confirm, update or amend someone else’s databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
- to provide any kind of customer lists or commercial information service;
- as a source of material or contact data for any kind of marketing activity;
- to tamper with, update or change any part of the website;
- in a way that affects how it is run;
- in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionably large burden on the website’s technical systems as determined by us; or
- using any automated means to monitor or copy the website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how the website works.
Providing material to The Directory
If you provide any material to the website, you agree to grant us permission, free of charge, to use your material in any way we want (including altering and adapting it for operational or editorial reasons) in any media worldwide. In certain circumstances, we may share your material with other organizations. After posting or emailing your material to the website, you continue to own that material, and you continue to have the right to use your material in any way you choose. Please choose carefully any information you post on the website, as it will be available for public viewing.
By providing any material to the website, and for us to be able to use it, you confirm that:
- your material is your own original work, or you are authorised to provide it to the website;
- your material is not defamatory (that is, it does not damage someone’s good reputation);
- does not take away or affect any other person’s privacy rights, copyright, contract rights or any other rights, and
- your material does not otherwise break any laws of Florida and the United States of America;
- you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes specified above.
You acknowledge that we do not have a duty to publish any material you have provided. We have the right to;
- reject or refuse to post any material you have provided;
- remove any material from the website, whether or not the material goes against any of these conditions;
- restrict, suspend or stop your access to all or any part of the website at any time.
We will usually display your name with your material on the website, unless you ask us not to (as long as it is possible to do this). We may need to contact you for administrative purposes or to make checks on your material. If you do not want to grant us the permission set out above on these terms, please do not provide any material to the website.
Videos uploaded to The Directory
Any videos on business listings pages are the sole ownership of that business and any people in the video should give permission to be used in the video. The Directory is not liable for any omissions of this kind and any complaints need to be taken up with the business owner.
Listing on The Directory
All listings will remain for a definite period depending on the plan chosen. Featured listings prices are displayed at all times on this website, including the point where you choose to make a purchase. The subscriber understands and agrees that upon purchasing a listing for their business, said listing will not automatically renew on the date of expiration so the listing needs to be renewed. In such cases, the renewal shall be performed in accordance with the terms chosen by the subscriber, at the price rate The Directory has set. A listing for one company cannot be substituted for a listing for another. Subscribers can cancel their listing at any time by contacting us, with termination taking effect within 30 days. For instances where a subscriber requires a listing to be removed immediately, please contact us. A refund for the remaining subscription period will not be offered. If a subscriber removes their listing within the period, any reinstatement of the said listing will be charged at the price rate of the original subscription. Please Note: Any hyperlinks to external websites included within paid-for subscriptions will be non-indexable. To add other types of hyperlinks to The Directory, please contact us.
Website Visitors and Company Listing
Your dealings with visitors or Companies and any entity whatsoever as found through this Directory and this Service are solely between you and the Person, Company, Partnership or entity. You agree that we will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings or as the result of the presence of a listing on this Service. We are not endorsing people, companies, or products in any way.
You agree to indemnify and hold The Directory, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of sites you submit, or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that your use of the Service is at your sole risk. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchants, their products and services. We make no warranty that;
- the Service will meet your requirements;
- the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, or
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations.
No information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from The Directory or through the Service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from;
- the use of the inability to use the service;
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained, messages received, or transactions entered into through or from the Service;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; or
- any other matter relating to the Service.
The Directory respects the intellectual property of others, and we expect our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been infringed or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide us with the following information: a description of the infringed copyrighted work; a description of where the infringing material is located on the site; your address, email address, and telephone number; a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Notice of claims of copyright infringement should be sent via email to email@example.com
We reserve the right to edit details, change page layouts and delete entries at any time without making a refund. All initial payments received are for assessing or setting up directory listings. We may collect the following information: Name and name of company Contact information including email address and telephone number; Demographic information such as zip code, town, county; any other information you supply about your business and services.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons;
- Internal record keeping.
- To display in our online business directory
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may occasionally contact you by email, phone, fax or mail to offer you special offers, upgrade options and enhanced listings.
Controlling your company or personal information
Sharing your contact details
You agree that when registering in The Directory you grant permission to us to share your contact details with other businesses in our network who may contact you about services/products they provide.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, if you no longer want your details made publicly available, please send us an email.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide when visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Content you submit
You agree that any information submitted, including text, images, sounds, videos belongs to you or you have permission to submit them. You also agree that we have permission to use it on any of our network of websites and social media. You agree to indemnify us from all responsibility and not hold us responsible for displaying any information you submit to us. When signing up with The Directory you agree that we may occasionally contact you by phone, email or mail regarding special offers, upgrade options, enhanced listings, etc. You also agree that we can set up Google Maps related services, drawings, photographs, logos, videos, audio files, graphics, text that you send us to list publicly in our website.
If you do not agree to these terms, please do not submit a listing or use our website.